"Meet the services" days
- Meet the Services ©Caroline Maufroid / Sciences Po
Student life goes hand in hand with independence. But being independent doesn’t mean being left to your own devices.
Sciences Po offers personalised services to help students joining us in the spring semester with any issue they may encounter.
Come and meet representatives from our different services and find out how they can provide tailor-made solutions to help make your everyday life run more smoothly.
Next "Meet the Services" days: Wednesday 24 and Friday 26 August 2022
Location: 1 place Saint-Thomas (René Seydoux court), 75007, Paris
Opening hours: From 10am to 3.30pm
In-house services available to you
- Administrative Procedures: Administrative registration, tuition fees, student cards
- Student Welfare and Support: Accommodation, residence permits, grants and financial aid, student welfare and support for administrative procedures (housing aid, registration to social security, etc.)
- Student Life Department: Associations, sports and cultural activities
- Health Centre: Welcome, advice, listen and support, care, wellbeing workshops
- Disability Support Service: Support, study adjustments and accessibility
- Sexual and gender-based violence: information, advice, contacts
- Career: information and advice, internships
Our External partners
Many of our external partners will be on hand to assist you with ocial procedures outside of Sciences Po from 10 am to 3.30 pm.
- Banks: Wednesday 24 and Friday 26 August and from Monday 29 August to Thursday 1st September, 27 rue St Guillaume (péniche/petit hall)
- Info press: Wednesday 24 and Friday 26 August, 27 rue St Guillaume (péniche)
- Housing partners: Thursday 25 August, 1 St Thomas (René Seydoux court)