Home>Get started>Orientation programmes>"Meet the services" days
"Meet the services" Days
Student life goes hand in hand with independence. But being independent doesn’t mean being left to your own devices.
Sciences Po offers personalised services to help students joining us in the fall semester with any issue they may encounter.
Come and meet representatives from our different services and find out how they can provide tailor-made solutions to help make your everyday life run more smoothly.
Next "Meet the Services" days: Friday 20 January 2023
Location: 27 rue Saint-Guillaume (Petit Hall), 75007, Paris
Opening hours: From 10am to 3.30pm
In-house services available to you
- Administrative Procedures: Administrative registration, tuition fees, student cards
- Student Welfare and Support: Accommodation, residence permits, grants and financial aid, student welfare and support for administrative procedures (housing aid, registration to social security, etc.)
- Student Life Department: Associations, sports and cultural activities
- Health Centre: Welcome, advice, listen and support, care, wellbeing workshops
- Disability Support Service: Support, study adjustments and accessibility
- Sexual and gender-based violence: information, advice, contacts
"Bienvenue en France" Label
The "Bienvenue en France" award, created by Campus France in 2019, aims to certify the quality of international students’ reception in higher education establishments, universities and graduate schools. Sciences Po has been awarded 3 stars, the maximum grade.
Find out more about the "Bienvenue en France" label (PDF, 226 Ko)