Get a general overview of Sciences Po's digital ecosystem and learn how to master all digital resources and tools.
Enrich your courses with the following applications:
- Moodle: provide your students with teaching materials of all kinds (text, audio, video, etc.).
- The Urkund anti-plagiarism system checks your students’ documents for plagiarized content
In addition to these teaching applications, you can also take advantage of the following resource centers:
- SPIRE, open archive: official repository for scholarly work produced at Sciences Po
- The Medialab: site for experimentation, observation and research, resource center
- The library’s digital resources
- SAM, enriched video archive