Student residences on our regional campuses
Student residence halls are independent from Sciences Po. All student residences in France are run either by a governmental agency or private businesses and are open to all university students in the city, regardless of the institution they are attending.
- Student residences are made up of furnished apartments (mainly studios), and offer a range of services: laundry, gym, general supervision, etc.
- Hostels offer furnished individual or shared rooms. Reservations must be made very early in the year.
You should contact the residences themselves to inquire about applying for rooms. They are the best placed to give you detailed answers about the type of rooms available, how they are assigned and rent prices.
You can also visit the Lokaviz (fr.), Adele and Studylease websites, which list available accommodation in student residences throughout France.
|Maret Residence(fr.)||3, rue Docteur Maret|
|Saint-Exupéry Residence (fr.)||70, boulevard des Martyrs de la résistance|
|Saint Dominique student hostel (fr.) (girls only)||21, rue Claude Bouchu|
|Villa Samuel Beckett (fr.)||17, avenue de Langres|
|Foyer de la Trémouille (fr.) (girls only)||31, boulevard de la Trémouille|
|International student residence (fr.) (girls and boys)||Rue du Maréchal Leclerc|
|Studéa Residence (fr.)||4, rue du Docteur JB Morlot|
Le Havre campus
Apply for Crous student accomodation
The agreement between Sciences Po and the CROUS Normandie provides for the pre-reservation of around a hundred furnished apartments with Wifi access and television. These studios are composed of a bed, a desk and chairs as well as a bathroom with shower and a kitchenette.
If you are interested in this accommodation option, please follow the procedure below:
- Send an email to Alexandra Gravier (firstname.lastname@example.org), academic assistant on the Le Havre campus, before 15th June 15 2021. In this email, please mention your first and second choice, your date of birth, your nationality and date of arrival.
- Click on the link provided in the confirmation email. This will be the student portal where you will need to create your account and confirm your choice of residence.
- Wait for the official accommodation offer which should take place in June.
- Confirm the offer and follow the instructions sent by the CROUS. You will need to pay the first month's rent on the website. Secondly, you will need to provide the following documents that you will need to prepare in advance:
- 2 passport photos,
- copy of your passport,
- copy of your VISA or residence permit,
- Sciences Po enrollment certificate,
- scholarship certificate (if applicable),
- certificate from your guarantor (living in the European Union) or Visale,
- confirmation of your registration with the French social security,
- home insurance (available after opening a bank account)
Residences in Le Havre
|Bougainville Residence (fr.)||119, rue Casimir Delavigne|
|Casimir Delavigne Residence (fr.)||43-47, rue Casimir Delavigne|
|Labédoyère Residence (fr.)||29, rue Labédoyère|
|A Docks Residence (fr.)||37, rue des chargeurs réunis|
|Saint Nicolas Residence (fr.)||10, rue de l'aviateur Guérin|
|Clovis Residence (fr.)||12, rue Clovis|
|Duguay Trouin Residence (fr.)||23, rue Duguay Trouin|
Housing provided by the Menton local council (prices include all charges)
|Nom de l'établissement||Type de chambre||Adresse|
|Villa Jasmin (uniquement jeunes femmes)||Chambre individuelle, chambre à 2 lits, chambre à 3 lits||Promenade du Val de Menton|
|Maison Menton Plus (uniquement jeunes hommes)||Chambre individuelle, chambre à 2 lits, chambre à 3 lits||Promenade de la Mer|
Apply for a room
Housing applications have to be sent in from 1 May 2021, even if you are waiting for your offer of admission. Please complete the housing application form (PDF, 618 Ko) and return it by email to email@example.com.
If you are assigned a room, you need pay a deposit equivalent to one month's rent with charges to the Menton council via bank transfer by 1st August 2021 to finalise the reservation. The security deposit will be returned to you by bank transfer (into a French bank account) at the end of your housing contract.
Deposits are non-refundable, even if you cancel your reservation.
The rooms will be available from 20th August 2021.
Application form and supporting documents
- Admissions form (PDF in French, 134 KB)
- Identification form (PDF in French, 114 KB)
- Health form (PDF, 209 Ko)
- How to pay your rent (PDF in French, 125 KB)
- General Regulations (PDF, 199 KB)
- Rent payment schedule, single room without a bathroom (PDF in French, 134 KB)
- Rent payment schedule, single room with a basin, shower or toilet (PDF in French, 134 KB)
- Rent payment schedule, single room with a bathroom (PDF in French, 130 KB)
- Rent payment schedule, double room (PDF in French, 134 KB)
- Rent payment schedule, triple room (PDF in French, 133 KB)
|GEC – Groupe des Étudiants du Cours Léopold (fr.)||35, cours Léopold|
|« Studéa des Isles » student residence (private) (fr.)||1, rue Albert Lebrun|
|« Les Estudines » student residence (private) (fr.)||11, rue Saint Jean & 48, avenue du XXe Corps|
|MGEL residence (private) (fr.)||92–94, avenue du Général Leclerc & 45, rue de Château-Salins|
|« L'Assomption » student hostel (fr.)||37, rue Raymond Poincaré|
|Les Académies Lorraines (fr.)||44-48, boulevard Albert 1er|
|Les Lauréades||1, avenue Mozart|
|Les Estudines Lamartine - Gare Centre||14, boulevard du Pont Achard|
Student housing information for international students
If you are an international student (without dual French nationality) you may be eligible for Crous housing as part of the agreement between the Crous in Reims and Sciences Po.
If you are interested in any of the CROUS residences, here are the steps to follow:
- Fill out the application form and write “Sciences Po International Agreement” in capitals at the top of the application along with the name of your programme (e.g., Europe-North America, Europe-Africa, Exchange).
- You can leave the INE number blank as it will be given to you when you arrive.
- Apply for VISALE (if you do not have a guarantee with a French bank account) : www.visale.fr (Instructions in English are available – please sign in with your Sciences Po email address)
- Send an electronic copy of your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Exchange students must include on copy : email@example.com)
- Before signing your lease, CROUS will send you an “attestation de reservation de logement” that you may use as temporary proof of residence to open a French bank account and for your visa application.
Crous residences in Reims
CROUS, "Teilhard de Chardin" Residence
Address: 9, rue des Crayères (bus 3 and 11, stop: IUT).
Room sizes and rent: 9m² rooms (€270/month) or 18m² studios (€370/month). Price includes water, electricity and heating.
Facilities: Rooms include a bed, a bathroom, a fridge & access to a common kitchen and dining area on each floor. Studios include a kitchenette.
Services: for €4 a month, you can rent your bed linen and duvet. Internet is included (you must provide your own Ethernet RJ 45 cable)
The recently renovated residence is about 20 minutes’ walk from the campus and five minutes’ walk from a university restaurant open from 7.30am to 3pm.
CROUS, "Gérard Philipe" Residence
Address: 2 rue Gérard Philipe (bus 11, stop: Vasnier).
Room size and rent: 316 rooms measuring 9m² for €244/month. Price includes water, electricity and heating.
Facilities: Rooms include a bed, a bathroom, a fridge & access to a common kitchen and dining area on each floor. Access to a laundry room.
Services: for €4 a month, you can rent your bed linen and duvet. Internet is included (you must provide your own Ethernet RJ 45 cable)
This residence is a 10-minute walk from campus.
Other student residences in Reims
Address : 3, rue des sœurs Etienne (3 minutes away from the central railway station, bus 4,6,9 – Bus stop : Venise or 10 minutes by bike)
Room sizes and rent: 259 furnished housing with private bathroom, 235 (17-24 m²) studios for 579€/month and 19 (28-100 m²) shared apartments for 549€/month all charges included.
Facilities (included in rent): 360 m² shared spaces, rooftop with cathedral view, 2 bicycle storages, 60 parking spaces, a Kafé (shared kitchen), a Lab (co-working area), a Hub (office, information, receipt of packages, material rent…), the squat (relaxation area), the pratiq (laundry area), the Kosy (cinema area), a terrace, weekly free sports classes, bilingual staff, video surveillance.
Fittings: Big bed, equipped kitchenette for studios (fridge, ceramic hob, microwave-oven + dishes), desk, chair, night table, plenty of storage, mattress pad and duvet provided. Pillow and bed linen not provided, possibility to buy a complete kit on reservation. Same information for shared apartments, equipped kitchen with standard dishwasher, electric stove and microwave oven, private bathroom with toilets.
Response from the residence within 72hrs.
Les Estudines Drouet d'Erlon
Address: 6, rue de Courcelles (bus 3, 4 and 9, stop: Roederer)
Room sizes and rent: 160 studios from 17m² to 24m² (€455 to €596/month). Rent includes linen, internet, water, heating and electricity.
Facilities: 24h reception, laundry, parking area, video security
This residence is very centrally located (just behind the central train station). Bus lines 4 and 9 will take you directly to the Sciences Po campus (15 min).
Les Estudines Saint-Rémi
Opens on August 20th 2018.
Address: 138 rue des Capucins (3 minutes walk from campus)
Surface and rent: 153 studios from 18 m² to 41 m² fully equipped which include a lot of services (Rent from €515/month to €720/month, utilities and services included, except for electricity)
Room Furnishing: Rooms are equipped, unlimited Wifi access, laundry package, kitchen kit, cold and hot water, bedding material, a dedicated team available in the student residence, vacuum cleaner, access to a fitness room and a coworking room, bicycle storage.
If you are interested in reserving a room, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call: 09 69 39 08 98.
Le Foyer Rémois - Tournebonneau
Address: rue Tournebonneau (situé à 10 minutes à pied du Campus)
Room sizes and rent: 26 studios of 25m² rent amounts to €469/month utilities and services not (electricity, Internet)
Facilities: Single bed (including bed frame and mattress), table and chairs, kitchen cabinet, microwave and hot plate, refrigerator.
For any further questions, you may contact email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Le Foyer Saint-Sixte
Address: 8 Rue du Lieutenant Herduin 51100 Reims (5 minute walk-away from campus).
Room sizes and rent: single rooms (10 m²) for €465 (price includes all charges and is a half-board package (breakfast and lunch from Monday to Friday).
Facilities: Wifi, washing machines, common working room and kitchen, recreation room, chapel, private park, car-park.
For more information and to apply to this student residence (fr.).
MGEL, "Quai 207 Cathédrale" Residence
Address: 1-3 boulevard du docteur Henri Henrot (bus 2 and 6, stop: Folle Peine). This residence is very close to the city centre and the cathedral.
Room sizes and rent: 206 apartments ranging from studios (20m²) to two bedrooms (61m²). Rent is between €450 and €600 /month (sharing is possible). Price includes water, electricity and heating.
Fittings: bed (no mattress), kitchenette (sink, ceramic hob and fridge), chest of drawers, cupboard, shelves, desk.
Facilities: work-out room, cafeteria (buffet breakfast included every day from Monday to Friday, except during university holidays), TV room, Internet, laundry room, in-house concierge, bike parking, video security. Underground parking (extra charge applies).
The residence is a 10-minute walk from campus.
MGEL, "Laudine" Residence
Address: 7 rue de la Procession (bus 3, stop: Crayères)
Room sizes and rent: 128 furnished apartments from 16m² to 29m². Rent ranges from €465 to €600 all inclusive.
Fittings: bed (mattress, sheet, duvet and pillow), kitchenette (sink, ceramic hob, fridge, dishes, microwave and cooking utensils), cupboard, bedside table, office chair, desk, TV, brooms, rubbish bin and mop
Facilities: work-out room, cafeteria (breakfast possible for €5/day extra), Internet, laundry, video security, underground parking (extra charge)
Short-term stays (less than 12 months): higher pricing but with more fittings (desk and bedside lamps, toaster, coffee maker, kettle, hair dryer, towel, shower curtains and towel rails).
The Laudine residence is in a quiet residential area 15 minutes’ walk from campus.
Twenty Campus Reims, "Residium" Residence
Address: 90 rue des Moulins (bus 4, 5, 6, and 9, stop: Saint Maurice).
Room sizes and rent:18-20m² studios for €490/month or 28-36m² one-bedroom apartments for €630/month. Heating, water and internet included (electricity not included).
Facilities (included in rent): Work-out room, breakfast served from Monday to Friday, cleaning service, in-house bilingual concierge, social events, video security, bicycle storage, underground parking (25 €/month).
Fittings: equipped kitchenette (electric stove, fridge, microwave oven + crockery, cleaning kit), trundle bed, desk, chairs, dining table, plenty of storage, private bathroom with toilet.
Residence located five minutes’ walk from campus.
Reception on site, without appointment, at 13 rue de 1'Université, 1st floor:
- Monday & Wednesday from 9:30am to 12pm and from 1:30pm to 4pm
- Friday from 9:30am to 12pm
Digital reception on Zoom, without appointment at the following times:
- Tuesday and Thursday from 9:30am to 12pm and from 1:30pm to 4pm