- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Research Units
- Ongoing Research
- Research support
Sciences Po is an institution of higher education and research in the humanities and social sciences. Its work in law, economics, history, political science and sociology is pursued through eleven research units and several crosscutting programmes.
Its research community includes over two hundred thirty members and three hundred fifty PhD candidates. Recognized internationally, their work covers a wide range of topics including education, democracies, urban development, globalization and public health.
One of Sciences Po’s key objectives is to make a significant contribution to methodological, epistemological and theoretical advances in the humanities and social sciences. Sciences Po’s mission is also to share the results of its research with the international research community, students, and more broadly, society as a whole.
Over the past five years, the QS World University Rankings have confirmed Sciences Po’s place amongst leading universities in the social sciences. Sciences Po is 4th in the world in Politics and International Relations, 37th in the Sociology. At the national level Sciences Po affirms its position : 1st in Political Science & International Relations as well as in Sociology, 2nd in Law and History and 3rd in Economics.
- Sciences Po available position: full professorship in sociology
Deadline to apply: January 15, 2019
Nota bene : Candidates with positions outside of France and who have not been accredited by the French National University Council are asked to contact the CSO before November 15 2018
- Sciences Po is recruiting an assistant professor (tenure track) in sociology with a focus on Digital technologies and organizations
Deadline to apply: 31st, October, 2018
- Sciences Po is hiring an Assistant Professor (tenure track) in Political Science, profile "Islam" in Europe
Deadline to apply: 30th, September, 2018
Postdocs & Administrative staff
- The MaxPo invites applications for one Doctoral Fellowship in Economic Sociology, based in Paris
Date limite de candidature : 10 octobre
- The médialab is hiring a research engineer in digital methods to specifically use the web as a research field in Social Sciences.
Deadline to apply: 10th September
- Sciences Po (OFCE) is seeking applicants for a Post- Doctoral position at the Department for Research on Innovation and Competition, Sophia-Antipolis
- no recruitment currently
More about Research
Jenny Andersson, Aug. 2018, Oxford University PressLaurent Bonnefoy, Oct. 2018; Hurst Publishers
Bertrand Badie, June 2018, PalgraveRiva Kastoryano, Aug. 2018, Hurst Publishers