Healthcare coverage: I am an international student (from outside of the European Economic Area), what healthcare coverage can I get in France?

Depending on your circumstances:

  1. If this is the first time you have enrolled in an institution of higher education in France, you must register with the general French social security system. Find out how to register.
  2. If you have already been enrolled as a student of higher education in France in previous years, you should already be registered with the social security system. You can find more information on the website under the heading, Students.


Back to top