Audio visual equipment : Loan and Training
- Salle multimédia 311, caméra ©Sciences Po
- Ordinateurs pour faire du montage vidéo, salle 311 ©Sciences Po
Loan of audio visual equipment
45 rue des Saints-Pères - third floor
Audio and video equipment is available for loan: video cameras, tripods, audio recorders, microphones, video projectors, cameras, etc.
- Security deposit cheque for all loans (the cheque will be kept for the academic year)
- Borrowers must sign the Equipment Loan Charter
- Copy of your student ID card or faculty card
- Loans are for a maximum of 48 hours
- Pickup location: office 312 (56 rue des Saints-Pères - third floor)
- Opening hours: Monday to Thursday, 10am - 5pm and Friday, 10am - 4pm
- Contact: Guillaume Aebi - 01 45 49 59 54 (office 311 bis)
Training courses on using a camera (JVC) and video editing (Premiere Pro) are offered to students in the multimedia room 311.
To register, enter your name on the sign on the landing just outside office 312.
Students can also get help with editing their videos (group projects, artistic workshops, etc.).
Note that there are open access video editing stations available (to be used exclusively for editing), Monday to Thursday, 9am - 6 -pm and Friday, 9am - 5pm, Multimedia room 311.
Contact, training provider: Guillaume Aebi - 01 45 49 59 54 - office 311 bis