SPORTS & CULTURE ONLINE VIA ZOOM!
Why not take the opportunity to discover some of our sports, cultural and well-being activities? Some of them can be done without requiring much space or any specific equipment.
Sports and well-being
- Thai boxing
- Taï Chi Chuan
- Hatha Yoga
- Public speaking: Improve your speaking qualities
- Visual arts: L’Art calligraphique / Art of Calligraphy (FR)
- General culture :
- Photography : Introduction to Photography
SPORT WHEN IT SUITS YOU!
For quick and easy access, you can also take guidance from our tai chi, pilates, stretching and yoga instructors, via the short clips that we make available here and on our Campus Life Facebook page.
Gain in calmness and vitality with these short sessions of Tai Chi by Yi-rhe Chen:
- Session 1 (video in French, 8 minutes)
- Session 2 (video in French, 9.30 minutes)
- Session 3 (video in French, 8.09 minutes)
Session by Farah Kebbe Baghdadi:
Introduction to artistic and cultural activities
Our teachers and coaches have concocted these little snippets with the aim of inviting you into their world, so you can enjoy these moments of breathing, release and creativity whether you’re at home or in class.
Or how to sing with your mouth closed, so as not to disturb your neighbours!
Here are some breathing and vocal techniques to try:
Activities for winding down or boosting your energy
To recharge your batteries, get back on track and take some time out from the pressures of daily life, here are some meditation techniques from Mathieu Brégégère, teacher of Meditation in the classes offered by the Sciences Po Health Centre.
The Health Centre coaches share these moments of recreation, breathing and relaxation with you. Dip in as much as you like throughout the week (in French).
- Shoulder pumps (FR), by Christine Castets, Sophrologist.
- Relaxation and creativity (audio file, FR), by Béatrice Robinne, Art therapist
- Feldenkreis (audio file, FR), by Elise Laroche, Feldenkreis coach
- Balance your body (FR): to boost your concentration, by Christine Castets
- Automassage: relaxing foot massage, by Sophie Archas