Headed for an EU Career
- Lucinia Güttel is the first recipient of the Stephen M. Kellen scholarship
Licinia Güttel, 19, was born and raised near the small town of Koblenz, Germany. After graduating with honours from Werner Heisenberg Gymnasium Neuwied, she enrolled to study for the Sciences Po-Freie Universität Berlin dual Bachelor’s degree in political and social sciences. She is also the first recipient of the Stephen M. Kellen scholarship, a dedicated scholarship for students on the Sciences Po-Freie Universität Berlin dual BA programme.
Licinia has just started studying on the Sciences Po campus in Nancy, and will spend years 3 and 4 of the programme at Freie Universität Berlin's Otto-Suhr-Institut für Politikwissenschaft. In the video she shares her reasons for choosing Sciences Po, her first impressions of the programme and her plans for the future.
Find out more
- About the Stephen M Kellen scholarship
- About the Sciences Po-Freie Universität Berlin Bachelor’s degree programme
- About the nine dual Bachelor’s degree programmes offered at Sciences Po
- Sciences Po offers a wide range of financial aid for students from all backgrounds and nationalities, and 30 percent of the student body holds a scholarship. Each year, more than 200 top students from outside the European Economic Area benefit from scholarships. Find out more about financial aid for international students at Sciences Po