Student welfare and support
Sciences Po's Student Welfare and Support Office offers:
- information on the social coverage system and the healthcare system;
- help with applying for housing benefit with the French governmental agency CAF;
- one-off emergency financial assistance under certain conditions;
- information and help for finding a student job;
- information on all of your administrative formalities (opening a bank account for example, public transport, etc.).
The Student Welfare and Support Office works closely with:
- The Sciences Po Health Centre
- The Crous social workers, Sophie Roidot and Bénédicte Lacroix:
- Ph. 01 40 46 34 34 or 01 40 46 22 95
- Address: La Sorbonne - 1 rue Victor Cousin - Galerie Claude Bernard - Stairwell U - first floor - Office E665 and E666
The team will work with you to consider your specific circumstances, discuss appropriate solutions, inform you and guide you towards the available sources of support. It works in close collaboration with other Sciences Po offices and departments and can refer you to specialised services (medical, legal and academic) that can provide complementary support.