Franco-Quebec academic cooperation
The Office Franco-Québécois for Youth (OFQJ) is launching a call for projects among young researchers and university students from various disciplines to increase exchanges as part of Franco-Quebec academic cooperation.
OFQJ will provide co-financing to support the best projects that contribute to the emergence of new cooperation networks, the evolution of a bilateral exchange related to research and the development of concrete and lasting links between French academics and Quebec on various topics. Areas of research can range from sciences to arts or technology.
Conditions for submitting a project
- to be French or a resident of France for more than a year
- be between 18 to 35 years old
- to be a university researcher candidate at the Masters or PhD level
- the project must be part of a mobility to Quebec
Types of eligible projects
- Perform academic research
- Participate in an event as a guest researcher
- Assist a researcher in Quebec