The Aulagnon-Bettan prize is awarded by MAB Finances and rewards undergraduate first year students at Sciences Po for their commitment to promoting and improving society through education.
Three prizes of €7,000 and €5,000 and €3,000 are awarded to the winners. Exceptionally, one prize of €15,000 may be awarded.
The selection criteria take into account:
- Academic results of the candidate of the first semester at Sciences Po;
- Academic record of the candidate;
- Individual achievement;
- Actions that demonstrate a commitment to the promotion and improvement of society through education. Please note that all your actions must be justified by a letter of recommendation from the structure within which you carried out your missions or any other document proving your commitment.
How to apply?
By completing the form (FR) at least by Tuesday, April 19th 2022 – 12.00pm.
The jury will audition candidates whose applications will have been preselected.
For any questions, please contact : email@example.com.
- Applications deadline: Tuesday, April 19th 2022
- Preselection of candidates: to be determined
- Oral audition at Sciences Po, Paris campus (only for preselected candidates): to be determined
- Award ceremony: to be determined