Sciences Po / LSE Dual Master's Degree Scholarships
The Sciences Po / London School of Economics (LSE) Dual Master's Degree Scholarships are:
- The Assia de Juniac Excellency Award worth (£16,500)
- The Roger Seydoux Merit Award (worth £9,000)
They are designed to attract the brightest and most deserving students to the Dual Master’s Degrees between Sciences Po and LSE.
This Scholarships are financed by the Sciences Po Alumni UK Charity Trust (a registered charity in the UK) established in 2009 by Sciences Po alumni based in the UK to advance education at Sciences Po. It raises funds to facilitate exchanges between Sciences Po and the UK in particular by financially supporting students wishing to study in the UK through one of the Sciences Po programs or by encouraging British students to study at Sciences Po in France.
The scholarships aim to contribute towards the cost of tuition fees during the second year of the double master’s degree which is spent at LSE.
Candidates must be admitted to one of the specified Dual Master’s Degrees with LSE:
- Sciences Po - LSE Double Master’s Degree in International Affairs
- Sciences Po - LSE Double Master’s Degree in Public Policy or in European Studies
- Sciences Po - LSE Double Master’s Degree in Urban Policy
The two Scholarships are awarded to students based on the following criteria:
- financial needs
- academic excellence and profile
- career plan
- potential for involvement in the Sciences Po Alumni community.
Applicants are invited to apply only after they have been notified of their admission by Sciences Po to the double degree programme.
Every student admitted to the programme will receive an invitation to apply for the scholarship from Sciences Po.
The Selection Committee is composed of representatives of the Sciences Po Alumni UK Charity Trust.
Applicants are contacted shortly after admission to the programme. The deadline is usually the end of May.
For more information, please contact Aurélien Krejbich.