Student card: My student ID card has been lost/stolen. How do I obtain a new one?

You must fill out a duplicate card request form (PDF, 55 Ko).There is a fee of 18 euros for all duplicate cards, payable by check to the FNSP or in cash at the Registrar Office. We do not accept payment by bank card.

Back to top