Registration procedure: I am doing my third year abroad. Do I need to register?

Yes. The third year is part of your schooling obligation. Therefore, you have to complete your online registration at Sciences Po and pay your tuition fees and the CVEC contribution to the CROUS. Early registration is available. Check the Registration Calendar, for further details.

Back to top