Healthcare coverage: I am a student from Quebec, what is my status for the 2019/2020 academic year?

If you were eligible for student social security during the 2018-2019 academic year (LMDE or SMEREP), your affiliation will be automatically transferred, in September 2019, to the general social security centre (CPAM). You will be able to set up an online account on the website so that you can check your reimbursements, manage your account and download certificates.

If you are registering as a higher education student in France for the first time, and as per the France-Quebec agreement, you must request a SE 401-Q-102 bis form “Attestation d’appartenance à un régime québécois préalablement au départ pour la France” from the relevant authorities in Quebec (RAMQ). This certifies that you have health cover in France.

Back to top