Together and Online (via zoom)
The Department of Campus Life & Student Engagement offers you a range of sporting, cultural and well-being activities, available per session, online and free of charge. To sign up and join in, follow the link for each activity.
- Tai Chi (course in French), with Yi-Rhe Chen: Mondays, from 8:30 to 9:30 - Registration
- Martial arts with Julien Cazier: Tuesdays, from 12:30 to 13:30 - Registration
- Zumba (course in French), with Israël Gonzalez: Thursdays, from 19:30 to 20:30 - Registration
- Pilates (course in French), with Israël Gonzalez: Fridays, from 11:00 to 12:00 - Registration
- Yoga (Hatha), with Fabienne Jeannot: Fridays, from 16:30 to 17:45 - Registration
In front of the camera (in French) with Jérémie Kalil: three-session cycle Tuesdays, from 14:45 to 16:45:
- Sessions from 9 to 23 March 2021
- Sessions from 30 March to 13 April 2021
- Session from 20 to 26 April 2021
- Sophrologie (course in French), with Aurélia Brand-Deligne: Wednesdays, from 18:30 to 19:30:
- Sophrology (course in English), with Pamela Boutin Bird: Tuesdays, from 10:15 to 11:15 - Registration
Take a break, learn something new and move at your own pace
Our teachers and coaches have concocted these little snippets with the aim of inviting you into their world, so you can enjoy these moments of breathing, release and creativity.
Gain in calmness and vitality with these short sessions of Tai Chi by Yi-rhe Chen:
- Session 1 (video in French, 8 minutes)
- Session 2 (video in French, 9.30 minutes)
- Session 3 (video in French, 8.09 minutes)
Session by Farah Kebbe Baghdadi:
Or how to sing with your mouth closed, so as not to disturb your neighbours!
Here are some breathing and vocal techniques to try:
To recharge your batteries, get back on track and take some time out from the pressures of daily life, here are some meditation techniques from Mathieu Brégégère, teacher of Meditation in the classes offered by the Sciences Po Health Centre.
The Health Centre coaches share these moments of recreation, breathing and relaxation with you. Dip in as much as you like throughout the week (in French).
- Shoulder pumps (FR), by Christine Castets, Sophrologist.
- Relaxation and creativity (audio file, FR), by Béatrice Robinne, Art therapist
- Feldenkreis (audio file, FR), by Elise Laroche, Feldenkreis coach
- Balance your body (FR): to boost your concentration, by Christine Castets
- Automassage: relaxing foot massage, by Sophie Archas