Study in Asia and the Pacific
As a student at Sciences Po, you can spend time abroad at three different moments:
- Students are required to spend their third year of the Bachelor’s programme abroad, either studying at a partner university, on an internship or undertaking a personal project.
- One semester of the Master’s programme is spent outside Sciences Po, and studying abroad is one of the possibilities.
- During your doctorate, you may choose to participate in a PhD exchange programme.
What do you need to do to study abroad?
Discover the different steps involved in preparing for a successful exchange.
During the fall semester
- Come to the Information sessions on the region you are interested in, or watch the recordings if you are unable to attend. The sessions take place during the fall on the Paris and Le Havre campuses.
- Make an appointment (personal or in small groups) so we can help you define your study abroad project and your list of schools.
During the spring semester
Come to the information sessions by region, to be announced by email and Facebook. You will receive all the practical information you need before you leave.
Studying in China?: please remember to transfer your Sciences Po e-mail address (provided by Gmail) to another e-mail account, as Gmail does not work in China.
You main contacts
The Centre for Asia and the Pacific at Sciences Po is there to help you with all your preparations for studying abroad as well as during your stay.
Sciences Po also has two permanent offices in Asia: