In November, Sciences Po’s schools took part in a series of live Q&A sessions
“Is it possible to study entirely in English?”, “How do I apply?”, “What does it cost to study at Sciences Po?”, “What is life like in Paris?”, “What are the career prospects for Sciences Po graduates?”.
In a 40-minute Q&A, current students and the deans of each school answered questions from students thinking of applying to a Master’s programme.
Watch replays of the Q&A. For each session, you can skip straight to the questions you're intrested in.
Sciences Po Urban School - Watch the replay
Sciences Po School of Management & Innovation -Watch the replay
Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs - Watch the replay
Sciences Po School of Public Affairs - Watch the replay
Sciences Po Doctoral School - Watch the replay (in French)
Sciences Po School of Journalism - Watch the replay (in French)
Sciences Po Law School - Watch the replay (in French)
- Students with a degree from a foreign higher education institution can apply to one of Sciences Po’s seven schools until 15 March 2017. Learn more about international graduate admissions.
- Learn more about graduate education at Sciences Po
- No need to speak French to study at Sciences Po. Discover our Master’s programmes in English
- Learn more about career prospects for Sciences Po graduates
- How Sciences Po prepares you for the professional world. Babacar Seck, a Sciences Po alumnus and project manager in the office of the Chairman & CEO of Axa Group, explains why the skills he gained at Sciences Po are so precious to him on the job. Watch the video