Home>Admissions & Financial Aid>One-year Master's programmes
One-year Master's programmes: how to apply
One-year Master’s programmes are specifically designed for young professionals who want to take their career to the next level. The intensive curricula are taught in English on the Sciences Po campus in Paris.
Admission to a one-year Master's programme is based on an evaluation of the candidate's academic background and work experience. The applicant’s motivation, professional development plan and professional references will also be taken into account in the admissions decision.
How do I apply?
Candidates must submit an online application and attach several supporting documents. Candidates should not wait until the last day to submit their complete application.
Why choose a one-year Master's programme?
- Boost your career with a degree from a world-renowned university
- Engage with a unique multicultural community of top international students
- Learn from the best academics and professionals
- Join Sciences Po’s international network of 55,000 alumni
- Experience life in a Parisian setting