Home>Life at Sciences Po>Digital campus
At Sciences Po, students enjoy a range of digital services designed to simplify academic life – from work management and new ways of learning, to countless resource materials.
Organise your work, stay informed
- To sign up for courses, register for the academic year, access administrative documents, or monitor scholarship payments: students manage all aspects of their education on their online account (fr).
- To communicate, collaborate, and manage their schedules and their documents, students have access to the entire Google Apps toolbox.
Go to class, take advantage of your courses
- Lectures are filmed and posted online on the Moodle platform. This platform gives access to their professors’ subject content, as well as media supplements and documents. Students can also find educational resources, which allows them to maintain a classroom dialogue with professors and other students online.
- Interactive education programmes open to all such as eMéthodo (fr) make it possible to understand the concepts and working methods required to study at Sciences Po, and in higher education in general.
- Foreign languages are a fundamental component of a Sciences Po education. Students complement classwork with online courses using the eLearning digital tool.
- Open to all, MOOCs make Sciences Po courses available to a large online audience.
Find the resources you need
- The Sciences Po library offers the academic community an extensive catalogue of online resource materials: journals, books, articles, databases, etc.
- The SPIRE (Sciences Po Institutional Repository) open archive provides access to all scholarly works produced by Sciences Po.
- The Cartography workshop (fr) creates reference maps and graphs for Sciences Po students, researchers and professors, as well as for members of the press, research institutes, museums, etc. Its online map library is open to all.
Learn even more
Various training materials offer students and teachers the opportunity to learn new skills or improve their mastery of educational and digital tools. Examples include tutorials in public speaking and in the use of the Moodle platform, video shooting and editing courses, office software training (Excel eLearning: this training is only for students in the Undergraduate College and cannot be accessed later.).
DOWNLOAD OUR BROCHURE
Sciences Po maps at the Louvre
Sciences Po's cartography workshop partnered with the Louvre Museum to produce maps and animated displays for the new Department of Islamic Art, open to the public since September 2012.
More information (fr)
Our remote learning toolkits are online!