Home>Academics>Summer School & Short Courses
Summer School & Short Courses
The Summer School offers students from all over the world the opportunity to discover Sciences Po – a world-renowned university in the social sciences.
The Summer School gives students from all around the globe the chance to discover Sciences Po, one of the world's leading universities in the social sciences, over the course of a summer. Participants have the opportunity to experience Sciences Po’s academic environment and to become a part of its international community.
University Programme - Summer School
Features of the University Programme:
- Choose between two academic tracks: social sciences or French language.
- Two separate four-week sessions during the months of June and July.
- Courses offered on the Paris campus in the historic Saint-Germain-des-Prés neighbourhood or online.
- Open to university students, graduates and professionals, as well as students in their final year of secondary school who will enrol in university in Fall 2024.
Students will have the chance to participate in a social and cultural programme that includes a variety of activities and visits of Parisian landmarks. The sessions also include academic and professional workshops to help students develop essential skills for their studies and the workplace.
Features of the Pre-College Programmes:
- Two programmes offered: a two-and-a-half week on-
campus programme and a two-week online
programme featuring three sessions.
- On-campus programme: Study on the Reims campus
and discover Paris in July.
- Online programme: Put International Relations
theories into practice in active rounds of negotiation
simulations. Three sessions are available, each covering
a different contemporary global challenge.
- Challenging coursework in social sciences.
The on-campus programme is open to students under 18
years old who will be enrolled in secondary school in Fall
Outside the classroom, the Summer School also offers
students the opportunity to explore life in France through a
variety of activities and cultural visits.
The online programme is open to high-school students who
will be enrolled in secondary school in Fall 2024.
Find out more
Visit the Summer School & Short Courses website.
"The best part of the Summer School is its international student body. There are people here from all kinds of backgrounds, cultures, and corners of the world. This unique atmosphere really enriches the experience of being in France.”