- Harbor by Thomas. Flickr CC BY-NC-ND 2.0
This third issue of Cogito opens with a feature on the fundamental challenges that metropolises are facing around the world with regard to the environment, housing, diversity, security, new technologies, etc. Be they are chronic or recent these issues are at the heart of changing power relations. They are explored in many innovative analyses by Sciences Po researchers that are presented here. This issue also delves into the latest publications and research projects, and introduces promising recent PhD graduates.
In Folio: Recent Publications
- Nationalist diasporas? The Jewish American diaspora and long-distance nationalism
- Disability: from public action to life experiences
- Obama facing crises
- Between here and there… The transnational ties of immigrants and of their descendants
- What has become of the State in Europe?
- Jobs at risk from technology : When supervising machines is work in its own right
- When the Internet sheds light on the transformation of messages
Kick-off: new contracts
- The carbon footprint of French households and international trade
- The 1970s: the European left and globalization
- Renewable energy and network structuring in Europe.
- Choosing a nutritional label: irreconcilable interests
- The “Cities and Digital Technology” Chair