2021 : This document presents our most significant research achievements such as publications, and projects. It also presents the profiles of the twenty-two academics who have joined us this year. In this new edition, the report highlights the launch of several important partnerships for Sciences Po research: CIVICA Research, the research component of the CIVICA alliance, the partnership with the McCourt Institute, and the opening of the Paris office of the Centre for Policy and Economic Research (CEPR), the world's second largest economics research network.
Read or download the 2021 report
- 2020: This report presents a detailed picture table of Sciences Po's scientific activity in 2020, period marked by the Covid-19 pandemic epidemic. Sciences Po's research has helped to provide insights shed light on how to understand this crisis. This report highlights projects carried out during a pandemic an epidemic and questioning its the impact of the epidemic on our societies. It also considers the professions that support research, whose usual ways of working have sometimes been profoundly changed.
Read or download the 2020 report
- 2019 - Presenting a detailed picture of scientific activity at Sciences Po in 2019, this report focuses on the central themes that we have chosen to launch new research axes: the environment and global transformations, the digital transition, regulation and the impacts of finance on societies, methods and data analysis, and the impact of big data, of climate change, and of increasing inequalities on legal and economic paradigms. Download Annual report 2019
- 2018 - Presenting a detailed picture of scientific activity at Sciences Po in 2018, this report focuses on the development of research on issues affecting our societies so more and more pressing: Environment and digital. It also presents numerous research projects funded by major organisations such as the European H2020 program or the National Research Agency. Download Annual report 2018
- 2017 - The third edition of “Research at Sciences Po” emphasizes the growing internationalization of the academic community, the publications, the research projects and the institutional partners. This report also highlits the most recent contributions on such burning questions as the state transformations in Europe, the « transnationalism », the borders and the migrations, the reception of disability policies, the cities and the digital technology, the public actions taken in favour of environmental information for products. Download Annual report 2017 (PDF, 3.4Mo)
- 2016 - What were the main results of the research at Sciences Po in 2016? What new publications, projects, recruitments were made in 2016 - a year of a profound transformation of governance and research architecture at Sciences Po? Download Annual Report 2016 - (PDF, 757Ko)
- 2015 - In 2016, the first annual report on Siences Po's scientific activities has been published. It presents major publications and projects produced by research centers over the course of 2015. Download Annual Report 2015 (PDF, 437Ko)