Following the recent launch of the Certificate for Gender Equality, or “Certificat egalité femmes-hommes” at Sciences Po, the Founder and Executive Director of the Women and Public Policy Program (WAPPP) at the Harvard Kennedy School of Government, Victoria Budson, came to lecture on women in U.S. politics. She was joined by Najat Vallaud-Belkacem, former French Minister of Women’s Affairs, and first French woman to be appointed Minister of Education and Research.
- Certificate for Gender Equality (FR)
- PRESAGE: Sciences Po's Gender Studies Research & Teaching Programme
- Sciences Po School of Public Affairs
- Harvard Kenny School's Women and Public Policy Program (WAPPP)
- The event: Women in U.S. Politics