PhD Day *in-person* - June 23rd
- Paper in a typewriter on which it is written "New Research"
*You may follow PhD Day presentations via Zoom at the Department in Room H 405*
This year, the Department is dedicating June 23rd to our PhD students... in-person ! Our first year students will have the opportunity to present their work for the first time to their peers and faculty members.
First time presentations can be daunting - come join us to warmly support our first year PhD Candidates !
- 10.15 -10.45 - Sophia PRÆTORIUS (advisor: Thierry MAYER )
Production Networks & Location Choice in the Automobile Industry
- 10.45 -11.15 - Riddhi KALSI (advisor: Jean-Marc ROBIN)
Is the Private Sector Worse for the Lifetime Earnings of Women?
11.15 - 11.30 - Break
- 11.30 - 12.00 - Claudius WILLEM (advisors: Roberto GALBIATI and Benjamin MARX)
Empirical Evidence for Blind Retrospective Voting using Football Results, Twitter Data, and Betting Markets
- 12.00 - 12.30 - Aurelién SALAS (advisor: Eduardo PEREZ)
Price Discrimination with Endogenous Participation in Two-Sided Platforms
12.30 - 1.30 PM - Lunch break
- *via Zoom* 1.30 - 2 PM - Naomi COHEN (advisor: Xavier RAGOT)
International Inequality Transmission
- 2 - 2.30 PM - Remi HANNOTEL (advisor: Xavier RAGOT and Mirko WIEDERHOLT)
Nuclear Risk from an Electricity Mix Perspective
- 2.30 - 3 PM - Diego De SOUSA RODRIGUES (advisor: Xavier RAGOT)
Optimal Fiscal and Monetary Policies in Heterogenous Agent Models
When ? THURSDAY, JUNE 23rd, 2022 - 10.15 AM to 3 PM
Where ? Department of Economics - 4th floor - Room H 405