Accueil>The War in Ukraine: Is Europe Learning to Play Power Politics?
The War in Ukraine: Is Europe Learning to Play Power Politics?
One month to the day, after the Russian invasion of Ukraine, this conference on March 24th will analyze Europe’s ability to position itself as a global geopolitical player.
Plenary speaker: Zaki Laidi, Political scientist, special advisor to Josep Borrell*, High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy and Vice-President of the European Commission.
Moderator and co-speaker: Stéphanie Balme, Dean of the University College/ CERI-Sciences Po.
With the contribution of Sciences Po’s faculty members representing each regional campus :
- Olivier Dabène, Full professor, Sciences Po (CERI)
- Sylvain Kahn, Lecturer, Sciences Po (Center for History)
- Luis Martinez, Research Professor, Sciences Po (CERI)
- Benjamin Marx, Assistant Professor, Department of Economics, Sciences Po
- Nadège Ragaru, Research Professor, Sciences Po (CERI)/CNRS.
* Please note that Zaki Laidi will speak in his personal capacity.
Légende de l'image de couverture : <p>Flags of Ukraine and European Union in Kiev. Yellow-blue state Ukrainian and European Union flags in Kyiv, near National Bank, Independence Constitution Day, National holiday.</p>
À propos de cet événement
Le 24 mars 2022 de 17:00 à 19:00