Digitalisation and the Future of Higher Education
Emerging trends shaping education in the post-COVID world.
A conference with:
- Isidro Laso Ballesteros, Cabinet Expert, Commissioner Mariya Gabriel for Innovation, Research, Education, Culture and Youth – European Commission (keynote)
- Mark Hallerberg, Acting President, Hertie School
- Vanessa Scherrer, Vice President for International Affairs, Sciences Po
- Anke Hassel, Professor of Public Policy, Hertie School
- Dilly Fung, Pro-Director for Education, London School of Economics
- Hilda Hardell, third-year bachelor student, Stockholm School of Economics
- Leonardo Caporarello, Professor of Practice of Organizational Behavior, Delegate Rector for E-Learning, Director of BUILT Center for Innovation in Learning and Teaching, Bocconi University
- Remus Pricopie, Rector, National University of Political Studies and Public Administration Romania (SNSPA).
Chair: Annika Zorn, Director of PhD Programmes & Digital Learning, Hertie School.
In our technology-driven world, digital tools have profoundly transformed the realm of education. Higher education institutions in particular have witnessed first-hand an accelerated transition to online practices and virtual communities. Our experience within CIVICA has certainly shown how a university alliance with European reach can foster agility and innovation at a time like this. In the post-COVID world, the digital experiment might lead us towards a new norm…