Home>Undergraduate>International undergraduate admissions
International Undergraduate Admissions
Admissions for the 2024 intake are open
In-Person campuses Open House Days
Come meet our teams and students at our campuses on various dates throughout February and March 2024.
Each registration is specific to an Open House Day and is strictly individual, requiring the registration of each participant.
Who can apply through this admission pathway?
The international admission pathway is designed for all candidates who are preparing to sit for a non-French secondary school certificate or diploma. Indeed, what matters in the choice of the pathway is the type of secondary school diploma, not the candidate’s nationality.
Examples of eligible secondary school diplomas: International Baccalaureate Diploma, GCSE/A-levels, Abitur, Maturité suisse, US High school diploma.
Please note that:
- If you are preparing for both the French baccalaureate and a non-French secondary school diploma, you must apply through the French admission pathway, on Parcoursup.
- If you graduated from secondary school (high school) before October 2023, you must ask for a special dispensation before submitting your application. Dispensations are granted by the Admission Office upon specific criteria.
- If you are preparing for an Abibac, a Bachibac or an Esabac in a French high school, you must apply through the French admission pathway on Parcoursup. If you are preparing for a European Baccalaureate, an Abibac, a Bachibac or an Esabac in a non-French high school, you must apply to the Bachelor through the international admission pathway, except for the dual degree programmes between Sciences Po and a French university to which you must apply via Parcoursup.
- It is not possible to apply more than once to Sciences Po Undergraduate College.
Applicants must create and submit an application via the Sciences Po admissions website, adhering to deadlines outlined in the admissions calendar.
Candidates applying through this admissions pathway may apply to two programmes offered at the Undergraduate College, including dual degree programmes.
Admissions for the 2024 intake
International admissions are open on a rolling basis from the start of the admissions period to the end of April 2024.
Opening of the admissions period: 23 October 2023
Final date to submit applications: 24 April 2024
Interviews: from January to mid-June 2024, depending on the date the application is submitted
Admission results: the date you receive your admission result depends on the date you submit your completed application (including academic references).
Deadline for applying for the Émile Boutmy Scholarship: 21 February 2024. If you are eligible to apply, it is essential that you select the scholarship directly in your online application file and that you meet the specific deadline specified above. No scholarship applications will be accepted after submission of your Sciences Po application.
|Admissions results (at the latest)
11/01 - 26/01
15/02 - 01/03
14/03 - 29/03
11/04 - 26/04
15/05 - 07/06
- Interviews and application deadlines are specific for each dual degree programme. Please check the dedicated web pages;
- Deadlines always refer to Paris time (23:59).
Discover Sciences Po’s programmes and campuses
Find out more
- The Undergraduate College’s unified admissions procedure and its four evaluations:
- Language requirements for each programme
- List of required documents for applications
- The process to request a dispensation
Applicants must complete each of the following steps.