Bright, committed and resilient students: after two years of studies disrupted by the health crisis, the classes of 2020 and 2021 will receive their hard-earned Master's degrees between 23 and 30 June 2021. More than 5,000 new graduates will be celebrated in a series of highly anticipated ceremonies, organised within the health guidelines and valuing everyone's participation. Who are the students of the classes of 2020 and 2021? Discover their profiles.
Class of 2021: 2,447 new graduates
The students of the Class of 2021 celebrated the awarding of their Master's degrees during hybrid ceremonies organised both in person in the Boutmy amphitheatre and broadcast online.
- 2,447 graduates have completed their Masters in one of our seven Graduate Schools. 14% were students in one of our 26 national and international double degrees
- 103 nationalities are represented by over 850 international students
- 49% of the cohort joined Sciences Po in the first year of the Undergraduate College on one of our seven campuses, the others were admitted directly to the Masters programmes.
- Female students represent 61% of the Class of 2021
The various graduation ceremonies took place between 23 and 30 June 2021. Find all the replays here:
Journalism School graduation ceremony
School of Research ceremony
School of Management and Innovation ceremony
Urban School ceremony
Law School ceremony
School of Public Affairs ceremony
Paris School of International Affairs ceremony
Class of 2020: 2,574 graduates celebrated with one year delay
The 2,574 students of the Class of 2020 had their graduation ceremonies postponed by one year due to the health crisis. A dynamic and participatory online ceremony was held on 23 June to celebrate the talented graduates, many of whom are already brilliant young professionals.
- All 2,574 graduates of the Class of 2020 have completed their Masters in one of our seven Graduate Schools
- 359 completed one of our double degrees with French or international universities
- The cohort counts more than 1,200 international students, with 96 nationalities represented
- 47% of them joined Sciences Po in the first year of the Undergraduate College, 5 years ago, on one of our seven campuses . The others were admitted directly to the Master's programme.
- Female students represent 59% of the student body
Watch the replay of the graduation ceremony of the Class of 2020: