Dean Letta at the Miami World Strategic Forum
Dean Enrico Letta attended the Miami World Strategic Forum on April 1 and 2, 2019, and took part in the Inaugural Plenary Session.
This session on "Shaping an inclusive and sustainable global economy" included:
- Ibukun A. Awosika, Chairman, First Bank of Nigeria
- Enrico Letta, Dean, Paris School of International Affairs (PSIA), Sciences Po and Prime Minister of Italy (2013-2014)
- Francis R. Fannon, Assistant Secretary of State, Bureau of Energy Resources, US Department of State
- José Luis Manzano, President, Integra Capital
- Alan Yang, Chief Investment Officer, GLP
It was moderated by Brendan Greeley, US Editor, FT Alphaville.
Watch the video of the Plenary Session.