Home>Academics>International and National Dual Degrees
International and National Dual Degrees
PSIA offers dual degree programs with 10 international universities and 4 French universities.
Graduate Open House Day 2023
On 21 October 2023: meet faculty members, students, and representatives from our international mobility office, admission and student services and learn more about our Master’s programmes.
This event will be held online (dedicated platform and zoom sessions) and will be bilingual (English and French).
Most of these programs need to be applied for specifically as part of the Admissions process. Candidates can apply for only one dual degree program, but may also apply for one regular 2-year degree program at PSIA. Please find details about applying for dual degree programs.
The four dual degree programs with Luigi Bocconi, Saint-Cyr Coetquidan, AgroParisTech, ISAE-Supaero can only be applied for during the first year at PSIA, following admission to one of PSIA’s regular 2-year degree programs. Details about the application process to these four programs are provided on the relevant page.
PSIA’s Pedagogical Committee approved an amended degree structure for students starting PSIA degree programs in September 2020. Further details about the structural changes can be found here.
Please click to see the degree requirements for PSIA students starting Dual Degree and Joint Degree Master programs in September 2022.
International Partner Universities
- Columbia School of International and Public Affairs (SIPA) in New York, United States
- Georgetown University Law School in Washington DC, United States
- King's College London in London, United Kingdom
- London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) in London, United Kingdom
- Freie Universität in Berlin, Germany
- Luigi Bocconi University in Milan, Italy
- Peking University in Beijing, China
- Stockholm School of Economics in Stockholm, Sweden
- University of St. Gallen in St Gallen, Switzerland
French Partner Universities
- AgroParisTech (Paris Institute of Technology for Life, Food and Environmental Sciences)
- ISAE-Supaero (Higher Institute of Aeronautics and Space Engineering)
- Sorbonne Université: Environmental Science and Policy Dual Degree
- Saint-Cyr Coëtquidan (in French)