Who are the first-year students at Sciences Po?
- First-year students at Sciences Po ©Sciences Po
The academic year has just got underway on the seven campuses of the Sciences Po Undergraduate College. Our undergraduate students come from many different backgrounds and they each have their own story to tell about their journey to Sciences Po. Why did they choose this university? What are their goals? Take a tour of the campuses and meet the students.
Undergraduate students spend two years on a multicultural Sciences Po campus in France, and one year abroad, either doing an internship or studying at one of our 470 partner universities around the world.
Over these three years, they will study social sciences from a cross-disciplinary perspective, improve their language proficiency, develop critical thinking skills, discover new intellectual horizons and form life-changing friendships.
First-year undergraduate students by the numbers
- 49% come from outside France
- They represent 94 different nationalities
- 40% applied through the International admissions procedure
- 62% chose a regional campus
- 24% are studying on the Reims campus, which is Sciences Po's largest regional campus
- Learn more about education at the Sciences Po Undergraduate College
- Learn more about the International admissions procedure at Sciences Po
- Meet Rémicard, Alexander, Libertad and Yanhua, all first-year students at Sciences Po
- See the photos from the 2016 Welcome Ceremonies on our campuses in Poitiers, Le Havre, Reims, Menton and Nancy