- Alumni & Donors
International undergraduate admissions
Admissions for the 2019 intake will open in mid-October 2018.
About the International Admissions
Are eligible to apply through the international admissions procedure, students who will obtain either a foreign high school diploma or a French baccalauréat obtained abroad.
The international undergraduate admissions is a two steps process.
- Applicants must first qualify for admission, based on the application form
- The admission decision is based on an interview, organized in multiple cities around the world.
More information on the two steps process.
Please note: you can apply through the international admissions procedure only if you wish to attend one of the six regional campuses. If you wish to apply to the campus in Paris, you must sit the entry level exam, administered exclusively in French, regardless of where you obtained your high school or baccalauréat diploma.
Admissions are on a rolling basis all year long, starting end of October 2018.
- Application deadline: complete applications (references included) must be submitted at least 6 weeks before the interview session you have chosen
- Pre-selection decisions are taken 4 to 5 weeks after submission of a complete application (references included)
- Interviews: refer to the interview calendar.
- Admissions decisions: up to 5 weeks after the interview
- Emile Boutmy Scholarship deadline : 8 avril 2019
Please note: if you need a visa to study in France, check the requirements long in advance, since the process takes time.
Before you apply
Choose your programme and your campus
Check for each programme
How to apply
Create your account
Create an account, log in and fill your application: https://admission.sciencespo.fr. It is normal to experience a wait of up to two hours before receiving the activation link. Thank you for your understanding.
Please do not create more than one account as this may lead to errors being made in the processing of your application.
Campus France: If you come from a country using the CEF procedure (fr.), please note that you cannot apply to Sciences Po through their system. In order to apply to Sciences Po, please follow the instructions on this website.
Choose your programme (s)
First of all, you need to choose a programme and a campus.
You may apply to:
- Only to a campus outside Paris
- Two programmes, (provide your order of preference, choice 1 = preferred).
- You may apply to one dual degree only, and it must be your first choice.
After having successfully completed the 3-year undergraduate programme, graduates obtain a Bachelor of Arts, regardless of which campus they attended. They may then join the Paris campus to pursue a Master’s programme.
Complete the online form
You must fill in the application online and click ‘save’ after filling in each section. It is possible, at any time, to modify what you have completed, that is until you definitively submit the application.
Please make sure to use the email-address you used as log in for your application form whenever you contact us.
Request your references
We advise you to start your application by filling in the reference section. This will ensure that referees have adequate time to reply.
You may submit your application even if certain referees have not yet replied to the reference request. However, it is your responsibility to ensure that they submit the reference before the deadline of the programme to which you are applying.
Applications that do not include the required references will be considered incomplete and will therefore not be processed.
Upload the supporting material
The sooner your application is submitted with all the required documents the sooner it will be processed and assessed. Applicants who have completed their application will therefore receive the admission decision faster.
Check the list of supporting material to be included in your application.
Pay your application fee
The application fee of €100 is non-refundable.
We do not offer fee waivers, unless you have a refugee status. In that case, please contact us and attach the official proof of your refugee status.
Please note: paying the application fee does not mean that your application form has been submitted. Make sure to submit your application form.
Submit your application
- Do not wait until the very last day to submit your application. As soon as your application is ready, submit it.
- To be eligible for assessment, your application must be complete and submitted at least 6 weeks before the selected interview session whilst also respecting the deadlines for scholarships.
- Your application cannot be submitted if there are compulsory fields which have not been filled in.
Please note: once you have submitted your application, you will not be able to edit it, neither will us. You therefore need to take extreme care before submitting the information. Nevertheless, you may attach other documents after submission, but be sure to do this before the deadline of the programme to which you are applying. If the application is not complete and submitted before the deadline, we will not process it.
After your applied
Check your application status
When you have submitted your application, you will be able to access your ‘espace candidat’ in which you will be able to follow the status of your application and check if the referees have submitted their forms.
Applicants are informed via email whether or not they have been pre-selected. Those who are must pass an oral interview organized in different cities around the world.
More information on the interviews.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application through their dashboard and by e-mail. The admission decision will be released up to 5 weeks after the interview.