40% of Sciences Po graduates are recruited prior to graduation
- Sciences Po Business Fair ©Claire-Lise Havet
On 30 September, over 350 professionals from many different sectors took part in the Sciences Po Business Fair, where they got to meet Sciences Po students and recruit some of them before they have graduated! Hear from students and recruiters at the 2016 Sciences Po Business Fair.
Career prospects at Sciences Po
Figures based on the 2015 employment survey of Sciences Po graduates
- 88.8% of our graduates are in work, and 87.4% found their first job less than six months after leaving Sciences Po
- 49% of graduates work in Europe (not including France), 18% of graduates work in Africa, 17% in Asia-Oceania, 9% in North America and 6% in South and Central America.
- 73% of graduates are employed in the private sector
- Sciences Po graduates work in auditing, public administration, banking, finance, energy, marketing, communication, NGOs, international organisations, journalism, education, research, urban design, town planning, retail, arts, law etc.