International graduate admissions: required documents
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration. In order to ensure treatment of your application, it is your responsibility to ensure that your application is complete and that all required supporting documents are attached in the right format no later than the deadline of the programme or scholarship.
Documents to be attached to your application
For all programmes:
- Official academic transcript(s) (signed and/or stamped) for the entirety of your time in higher education (including periods spent abroad on exchange programmes).
- An official or informal translation in English, if applicable
- Language Test certificate (where applicable)
- Two academic references. Please note that certain programmes require one or two professional references in addition to the academic ones.
- An official proof (signed and stamped) from your university, providing your undergraduate cumulative grade average (and your graduate cumulative grade average if applicable). Please provide one certificate by degree and/or institution attended.
- Articles or other texts which you have written or published (not mandatory)
If your apply to a Master programme and a dual degree programme, the documents must be included in the original language version accompanied, where necessary, by an official or informal translation in English.
One of the following documents may also be required depending on the programme:
- Professional reference
- A copy of your law degree, etc.
Please do not overload your application with extra documents.