- Alumni & Donors
- Join Us
- Resources and Facilities
Who to contact?
Students and teaching
The academic coordinators are your main contact for any question concerning course content, marks and grades or difficulties encountered in class. They are in charge of appointing instructors, organising courses, facilitating faculty meetings (start of semester, exam and end of semester meetings), and approving course-related documents (curricula, course outlines, course plans, annals and bibliographies). They inform, receive and advise French and international students when they first arrive and throughout the semester.
The academic coordinators and programme secretaries are also responsible for contacting you about renewing your course, usually in February/March for the autumn semester and September/October for the spring semester.
You may wish to invite other instructors to take one or more of your classes. Before courses start, you need to talk to your academic coordinator about this, as his or her approval is required. He or she will check that this person complies with the legal requirements for hiring adjuncts and will take care of the administrative and organisational arrangements related to the appointment.
Additional instructors need to provide documentation regarding their main occupation. The programme secretary must be told as soon as possible how the sessions are to be shared between instructors, so that they can determine what to pay each of you.
The programme secretary responsible for your course will inform you on any issues concerning day-to-day course administration (sending out the timetable sheet, confirming the timetable and room, repeated student absences, sharing of teaching between instructors, organisation of exams, etc.).
Course dates and times
On the Paris campus
Contact the Timetabling Office.
Address: ground floor of 27 Rue Saint-Guillaume, Paris.
Office open hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 10 am - 12 noon and 2:30 pm - 4 pm
- Friday, 10 am to 12 noon and 2:30 pm to 4 pm
Phone: +33 (0)1 45 49 56 66
In all your communications, specify:
- the UP number (for Unité Pédagogique or teaching unit) for your course
- the date of the session that will not be held or is problematic
- where appropriate, the desired date and time for the make-up session.
On the regional campuses
Contact the campus administration team, who will refer you to the appropriate local staff member.
Administrative procedures and faculty card
Contact your recruitment and career management advisor at the HR division.
Adjunct faculty (on all campuses)
Contact the faculty services centre for any question concerning:
- creation or update of your administrative file
- any administrative matters (certificates, pay, etc.)
- the faculty card
- referrals to other Sciences Po professional services
- training on the education technology used at Sciences Po, PowerPoint software and handling the technical aspects of a classroom.
Address: Ground floor, 28 Rus des Saints-Pères - 75007 Paris
Office open hours:
- Monday to Thursday, 9 am - 12:45 pm and 1:45 pm - 7:30 pm
- Friday until 4:30 pm
- between semesters, duty office open until 5:30 pm
In the event of a malfunction: contact the helpdesk immediately (email@example.com or Ph. 01 45 49 77 99) to request assistance.
Campus contact details
View the list of contacts and campus maps for Sciences Po’s seven campuses.
- The Paris campus has a health centre open to students and faculty (nursing station, rest area, general practitioners, psychological support unit).
- The regional campuses have medical staff on duty.
Contact Régine Serra, Gender Equality Advisor
More information about respecting and promoting gender equality.
Prevention of sexual harassment
Contact the sexual harassment monitoring unit: firstname.lastname@example.org or Ph. +33 1 45 49 54 00
More information on preventing sexual harassment.
Contact Sylvie Herlicq, Faculty Affairs Manager.