- Research Week at Sciences Po
Meetings, seminars and other scientific events are organised regularly by the different research centres. Most of them are open to Sciences Po students who thus have a privileged access to the most cutting edge research and knowledge in the field.
These seminars are also an opportunity to see colleagues from other French and international universities present and discuss their current research.
To find out more, check the following websites:
- The Center for the Sociology of Organisations (CSO)
- The Observatoire Sociologique du Changement (OSC)
- The Centre d'Etudes Européennes (CEE)
- The Centre de recherches politiques de Sciences Po (CEVIPOF)