- Image : d'après Yuttana Contributor Studio
We offer a full-time position of post-doctoral research fellow, starting 1st March 2018 at Sciences Po, Observatoire Sociologique du Changement (fixed-term contract, 12 months). The position will be within an interdisciplinary team composed of sociologists and economists working on ANR (The French National Research Agency) project on workplace inequality. The candidate will contribute to the research program, working with the team on specific papers that will be submitted in international peer-reviewed journals. The papers will deal with several aspects of wage inequality in firms with specific attention to issues such as occupational, gender, citizenship and urban inequality. The selected candidate will be hosted at the Observatoire Sociologique du Changement. The job position also offers the possibility to participate in international conferences.
• PhD degree in economics, sociology, demography or political science (obtained recently or soon to be completed)
• Articles in peer-reviewed journals either published or in an advanced stage
• Prior experience with large-scale data is necessary. We are particularly seeking a researcher who can handle longitudinal data management and modelling. Advanced skills in SAS, Stata and/or R are highly recommended. The candidate should be able to collaborate with the team members elaborating and completing their prior statistical programs. Prior experience of data analysis through French CASD is welcome
• Excellent English in writing and communication. Knowledge of French is welcome