Cities and digital technology Chair
- Lancement de la chaire en présence des partenaires
The Chair “Villes et numérique” (Digital Cities) is a teaching and research chair founded in 2017 inside the Urban School in partnership with the Centre d’études européennes.
Focused on the digital transformation of the metropolis, this chair aims to develop researches and teachings on this topic in cooperation with leading companies.
Four sponsoring firms support the Chair: Cisco, La Poste, RTE and La Caisse des dépôts et consignations.
Find out more:
- 11 October 2019 - Breakfast debate about the book "Gouverner la ville numérique"
- August 2019 - Publication of the book "Gouverner la ville numérique" by Antoine Courmont & Patrick Le Galès (fr.)
- 21 March 2018 - The Chair, partner of the open data observatory
- February 2018 - First working paper for the Chair