- Alumni & Donors
- About us
- Cities and digital technology chair
- Careers & Networks
Cities and digital technology Chair
- Lancement de la chaire en présence des partenaires
The Chair “Villes et numérique” (Digital Cities) is a teaching and research chair founded in 2017 inside the Urban School in partnership with the Centre d’études européennes.
Focused on the digital transformation of the metropolis, this chair aims to develop researches and teachings on this topic in cooperation with leading companies.
Four sponsoring firms support the Chair: Cisco, La Poste, RTE and La Caisse des dépôts et consignations.
- 03/07/17 - Chair's launch (fr.)
- February 2018 - First working paper for the Chair
- March 21th, 2018 - The Chair, partner of the open data observatory