PSIA Orientation Day - Fall 2021
- Sciences Po PSIA
PSIA looks forward to welcoming all of our incoming students to the PSIA Fall Orientation Day on Friday 27 August 2021.
A general academic welcome information meeting will be held for all PSIA Master students from 1:00pm to 2:00pm in Amphithéâtre Emile Boutmy at 27 rue Saint-Guillaume.
Students will have the opportunity to attend a specialized information session for their master program, and meet both scientific and academic advisors, as well as fellow students hailing from over 100 countries.
This meeting is highly important to prepare your first year at PSIA, please arrange your availability accordingly:
- Master in International Security: 2:45pm to 4:15pm, Amphitheater Boutmy, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Governance and Diplomacy: 2:45pm to 4:15pm, Amphitheater Chapsal, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Economic Policy: 2:45pm to 4:15pm, Room Jeannie de Clarens, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Development: 4:15pm to 5:45pm, Room Eugène d'Eichtal, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in Environmental Policy: 4.15pm to 5:45pm, Amphitheater Simone Veil, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action: 4:30pm to 6:00pm, Amphitheater Boutmy, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Energy: 2:30pm to 4:00pm, Room 931, 9 rue de la Chaise
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs: please attend the meeting for your regular master program at PSIA (above)
- Master in Advanced Global Studies (one-year): 4:30pm to 6:00pm, room S1, 28 rue des Saints-Pères
Some courses will begin on Monday 30 August 2021. Please check your academic calendar according to your academic registration. Students are expected to attend all classes.