PSIA Orientation Day - Fall 2022
- Sciences Po PSIA
PSIA looks forward to welcoming all of our incoming students to the PSIA Fall Orientation Day on Wednesday 24 August 2022.
A general academic welcome information meeting, featuring the PSIA Dean and Vice Dean, will be held for all PSIA Master students from 9:00 to 10:00 am in Amphitheater Emile Boutmy at 27 rue Saint-Guillaume, in presence of PSIA Dean Arancha Gonzalez and Vice Dean Mark Maloney.
Students will have the opportunity to attend a specialized information session for their master program, and meet both scientific and academic advisors, as well as fellow students hailing from over 100 countries.
This meeting is highly important to prepare your first year at PSIA, please arrange your availability accordingly:
- Master in International Security: 10:30am to 12:00pm, Amphitheater Chapsal, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Governance and Diplomacy: 10:30am to 12:00pm, Amphitheater Boutmy, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Development: 10:30am to 12:00pm, Amphitheater Simone Veil, 28 rue des Saints-Pères
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action: 11:00am to 12:30pm, Amphitheater Leroy-Beaulieu-Sorel, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in International Economic Policy: 11:00am to 12:30pm, Room 404, 56 rue des Saints-Pères
- Master in International Energy: 11:00am to 12:30pm, Room 34, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in Environmental Policy: 1:30pm to 3:00pm, Amphitheater Leroy-Beaulieu-Sorel, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs: please attend the meeting for your regular master program at PSIA (above)
- Master in Advanced Global Studies (one-year): 3:15pm to 4:45pm, Room J306, third floor, 13 rue de l'Université
Students are strongly encouraged to attend these meetings in-person. To help you get oriented, please see a map of Sciences Po's buildings
A welcome cocktail will be offered to all PSIA First-Year students on Thursday 25 August 2022 at 6:30 pm at 1 Saint-Thomas, in presence of Sciences Po President Mathias Vicherat and PSIA Dean Arancha Gonzalez.
Some courses will begin on Monday 29 August 2022. Please check your academic calendar according to your academic registration. Students are expected to attend all classes.