PSIA Orientation Day
PSIA looks forward to welcoming all of our incoming students to the PSIA Fall Orientation Day on Thursday August 29, 2019.
Students will have the opportunity to attend a specialized information session for their master program, and meet both scientific and academic advisors, as well as fellow students hailing from over 100 countries.
This meeting is highly important to prepare your first year at PSIA, please arrange your availability accordingly:
• Master in International Security: 3:00pm to 4:30pm, Amphithéâtre Jacques Chapsal, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume.
• Master in International Public Management: 2:30pm to 4:00pm, Amphithéâtre Leroy Beaulieu Sorel,
27 rue Saint-Guillaume.
• Master in International Economic Policy: 4:15pm to 5:45pm, Jean Moulin, 13 rue de l'Université.
• Master in International Development: 2:30pm to 4:00pm, Amphithéâtre Jean Moulin, 13 rue de l'Université.
• Master in Environmental Policy: 4.15pm to 5:45pm, Amphithéâtre Leroy Beaulieu Sorel,
27 rue Saint- Guillaume.
• Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action: 3:00pm to 4:30pm, Amphithéâtre Simone Veil,
28 rue des Saints Pères.
• Master in International Energy: 2:30pm to 4:00pm, Amphithéâtre Jeannie de Clarens, 27 rue Saint-Guillaume.
• Master in Journalism and International Affairs: Please attend the meeting for your regular master program
at PSIA (above).
• Master in Advanced Global Studies (one-year): an orientation session will be held on the first morning of
Bootcamp (August 26th)
A general academic welcome information meeting will previously be held for all PSIA Master students on Thursday, August 29, from 12:00am to 2:00pm in Amphithéâtre Emile Boutmy at 27 rue Saint-Guillaume.
Orientation will be followed by a cocktail reception from 6:15 pm to 8:00 pm with speeches by Dean Enrico Letta and President Frederic Mion, in the courtyard at 28 rue des Saints-Pères.
Some courses will begin on Monday, August 26, 2019. Please check your academic calendar according to your academic registration. Students are expected to attend all classes.