The Educational Policies Research Group of LIEPP recruits postdoctoral researcher
- Actualité Sciences Po
LIEPP is recruiting:
Placed under the responsibility of one of the directors of the Educational Policies Research Group of LIEPP and the Head Manager of LIEPP, you will participate to the activities of the research group and be involved in a large-scale comparative project on class analysis, skills and labor market inequalities
Candidates are expected to have an excellent academic background in quantitative analysis, including demonstrated expertise in the management of large statistical databases and multivariate modeling. Familiarity with the sociological literature on social stratification and prior exposure to international research environments are particularly welcome.
- PhD in social sciences
- Expertise in statistical methods
- Knowledge of sociological literature on social stratification
- Experience in international research environments
- Great organizational capacity, rigor and autonomy
- Knowledge of office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet).
- Excellent knowledge of English, written and spoken
- Excellent synthesis and writing skills
- Basic knowledge of French appreciated
- Two years full time contract (36:30 hours / week) starting in January 2020.
- Remuneration: according to qualification
To apply, please send your CV and a short cover letter with a description of your research expertise and interests to firstname.lastname@example.org with « Candidature – Postdoc politiques éducatives » in the subject of the message. Applications requested before October 31st, 2019.
Interviews will be held with Carlo Barone, codirector of the Educational Policies Research Group of LIEPP and Andreana Khristova, Head Manager of LIEPP.
For more information about the position please contact email@example.com