What Bachelor's graduates take away from their studies at Sciences Po
- Graduation ceremony at Sciences Po in Paris ©Sciences Po
On 6 September, students celebrated their graduation from the Sciences Po Undergraduate College. They all spent two years at one of the seven Sciences Po campuses in France, and one year abroad studying at a partner university. Those enrolled in a dual Bachelor’s degree programme spent two years in France then two years at the partner university abroad.
Upon completion of the Bachelor of Arts degree at Sciences Po, most graduates choose to pursue a Master’s programme at one of Sciences Po’s seven graduate schools in Paris or at any of the world’s most competitive universities. Others decide to get some professional experience in France or abroad.
- Find out more about education at the Sciences Po Undergraduate College
- Find out more about dual Bachelor's degree programmes at Sciences Po
- Find out more about Sciences Po’s seven graduate schools in Paris
- Sciences Po graduates are highly sought after. Find out more about career prospects for recent Sciences Po graduates.