How to apply to the University Programme
The Summer School is currently accepting applications for the 2023 University Programme. Applications may only be submitted via the Summer School's online application platform.
Application timeline and deadlines
The University Programme has rolling admissions. The admission jury meets regularly, and candidates may expect to receive a response within three weeks after submitting a complete application.
Courses are open to admitted students on a first-come, first-served basis and will be closed when they are full. Candidates are therefore encouraged to apply in advance to ensure availability in their first-choice class, if they are admitted. Please note that several courses offered in Summer 2022 were closed after reaching maximum enrolment and not all admitted candidates were able to choose their first-choice class.
The deadlines to submit an application for the 2023 University Programme are as follows:
- June session: April 13th, 2023
- July session: May 11th, 2023
Information required to complete an application
Candidates will need to provide the following information and documents as part of their application:
- Personal information (name, address, etc.)
- Identity card or passport
- Identity photo
- Curriculum Vitae
- Academic background information:
- Certificate of enrolment (if currently a student)
- Academic transcript (required for current students, recommended for graduates)
- Copy of previous diploma(s) obtained (if applicable)
- Language level verification for candidates who are not native English speakers and/or who need to demonstrate their French level for the French language track. Find a list of accepted language level verifications on the Eligibility page.
- Explanation of motivation: This is an opportunity for you to explain your goals for your course of study at the Summer School. The text space is limited to 1000 words or less. We strongly encourage candidates to prepare their response in advance of logging on so as to streamline your application process and to give due thought to this critical component of your application. Motivation letters for an English-language social sciences class should be written in English. Motivation letters for the French language track may be written in English or French.
Application processing fee
A non-refundable 50 € application fee must be paid upon submission of your application. Payment is only by credit card on the application platform.