Need support? Contact the Helpdesk
A single service, for anyone, for any reason
The Helpdesk is a single service providing assistance with all issues related to the use of Sciences Po’s computer resources (hardware and software):
- access problems, with your Sciences Po login ID;
- requests to open an account for reserved applications;
- basic support for using all digital tools;
- Sciences Po computer or software malfunctions;
- referral of complicated problems to competent outside parties.
If your issue concerns another service and cannot be resolved by the Helpdesk, you will be referred to the correct contact person.
How to contact the Helpdesk
The helpdesk is available from 7:45am to 7:45pm, Monday to Friday.
- Phone: +33 (0)1 45 49 77 99
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: when you contact the Helpdesk you will be issued a ticket with a request number, which will allow you to track the progress of your inquiry. For any follow-up contact related to the same inquiry, please indicate the ticket number.
Best practices for preparing your request
In order to expedite the handling of your request, please be ready with the following information when you contact the Helpdesk:
- What is the nature of the issue or request?
- Which software are you using?
- If you receive an error message, it is important to forward it to the Helpdesk. Take a screenshot or copy down the error message carefully and communicate it by email or telephone to the Helpdesk.
- Which computer terminal are you using (if it involves a hardware problem)?