- Alumni & Donors
- About PSIA
- PSIA Master Programs
- Master in International Security
- Master in International Public Management
- Master in International Economic Policy
- Master in International Development
- Master in Human Rights and Humanitarian Action
- Master in Environmental Policy
- Master in International Energy
- Master in Journalism and International Affairs
- One-year Tracks
- PSIA Concentration Programs
- PSIA Fundamental Courses
- International and National Dual Degrees
- PSIA Master Programs
- Dual Degrees & Academic Partnerships
- Partnerships with major institutions
- Partnerships with foundations
- Partnerships with media
The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po develops a range of initiatives for students and faculty. It supports students through an ambitious program of scholarships and of awards, and also develops an academic network organized around a full-time professorship position and a visiting faculty program.
The Kuwait Excellence Scholarship program supports outstanding students coming from the Arab world to pursue graduate studies at Sciences Po at the master level. Multiple scholarships will be awarded to the best candidates on a competitive basis.
Applications for the academic year 2018-2019 are now open. Please read the call for applications for more information on the eligibility criteria and application process. To apply: the early-bird deadline is December 3, 2017 and the general deadline is March 4, 2018.
Please visit the Bursaries & Financial Aid page to learn about other funding opportunities at Sciences Po.
Kuwait Chair in Middle Eastern Studies – 2018-2020
The Kuwait Chair of Sciences Po supports the development of original research and teaching on the Arab World and Gulf Region.
Sciences Po and KFAS are currently seeking a talented scholar for a two-year term to serve as the Scientific Advisor to the Kuwait Chair. Please download the call for applications. Deadline to apply is March 5, 2018.
The Kuwait Paper Award distinguishes outstanding student papers written on a topic related to the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
- Students at Sciences Po: call to be published soon
- Students in Kuwait: call to be published soon
More information on the previous awardees.
The Kuwait Visiting Faculty program offers one-semester teaching opportunities at the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po for leading specialists of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
Applications for the spring semester 2018 are now open. Please read the call for applications. Deadline to apply: November 26, 2017.
More information on previous Kuwait Visiting Professors.