A global school based in Paris, PSIA attracts the best students and faculty world-wide, and has an international student population that exceeds 70%. With some 1600 students coming from 105 different countries, PSIA is the only school of international affairs in France, and among the largest in Europe. With Paris as their intellectual base, our students interact with world leaders and scholars on a daily basis, in the classromm as well as through PSIA's extensive series of public events.
- Click on the pictures above for immediate access to students profiles
- Watch here a video to hear what our graduates say about what makes PSIA unique.
- “I could not have asked for a more wide-ranging and enriching educational experience than the one provided by the Paris School of International Affairs. The Masters programme manages to be challenging and fun, academic and practical, career-oriented and intellectually stimulating, all at the same time. For two years I have been in the heart of Paris, surrounded by an eclectic and international student body, learning from the best and generally having the time of my life. I would recommend PSIA to anyone who asks.”Edwin, PSIA '15, Master's in International Development, Concentrations in Emerging Economies and Middle East, Cum Laude.
- “The mantra of PSIA is really that although the problems are global, the solutions must be local and relative to cultural, political, and social specificities.” Anjuli Pandit, PSIA '13, Master's in International Public Management.
- Interview with Roxanne Kovacs, PSIA '15, Master's in International Development, Concentrations in Methods and Global Health, Summa Cum Laude.
- Where can a PSIA degree take you? Interview with Tore Hamming, PSIA '14, Master's in International Security, Concentrations in Middle East and Africa, Cum Laude.
- Interview with Clara Thompson-Lipponen, PSIA '15, Master in Development Practice, on her experience in the one-year fast-track program.
Proud of our students!
- Outstanding academic student work is regularly presented and showcased on our website.
- The PSIA Student Council works towards the goals of cohesiveness, productivity, and fun for the student body. Find the PSIA Student Council on Facebook at PSIA Student Council, or email them at email@example.com.
PSIA welcomes all incoming students every year on Orientation Day, held a few days before classes begin.
Information about rules and student services at Sciences Po
A wealth of services are available at Sciences Po for our student community, ranging from academic regulations and guidelines to student associations or services for students with special needs.
Please always check and get acquainted to the rules and services of Sciences for current students.