The Young Donors gathered last October for a cocktail party. Frédéric Mion presented them the major transformation projects carried by the 150th Anniversary Campaign.
By choosing to support your university, you will:
- Support our proactive financial aid policy
Sciences Po devotes over €10 million to bursaries and scholarships each year. It is the only grande école to support its students in this way. This financial and social support must be maintained and strengthened. We must continue to welcome talent from all backgrounds for the good of future generations.
- Improve study and research conditions
Sciences Po has taken an important step to secure the future of its central Paris location in Saint-Germain-des-Prés with the acquisition of the Artillerie. The Campus 2022 plan is a great opportunity for our students and our researchers. It will also considerably enhance our institution’s appeal compared to the world’s major universities. Improving our facilities and the quality of Sciences Po’s estate will be a central concern over the coming years.
- Help make your institution one of the world’s leading universities
Sciences Po confirmed its position as fourth best university in the world for Politics & International Studies in the 2018 QS ranking of universities by discipline, just after Harvard, Oxford and LSE. This is a remarkable achievement for our relatively small faculty of 220, which we would like to further enhance.
Support your alma mater
- Your years at Sciences Po were some of the most formative of your youth. You left with studious memories and lasting friendships. Today, new students have taken your place, with aspirations similar to yours at the same age. We want to offer them the same opportunities and more, with optimal study conditions, more study spaces at the library, and new courses that reflect a changing world. We need your help to keep modernising Sciences Po. If you want to give back to your university, now is a great time to start. Your support will help:
- guarantee the value of your degree in the future
- preserve and maintain a long-term bond with your alma mater.
Save your seat in Boutmy
Sciences Po is giving you, as a former student, the chance to reclaim your spot in the lecture theatre by having your name displayed on the back of a seat for a period of 10 or 99 years.
You can also choose to name a seat for a person who is dear to you and who did attend the university: a parent, child, friend, teacher, historical figure, etc.
Your gift will go to the Campus 2022 redevelopment plan.