As a private donor, you may give give your name, or the name of a person of your choice, to one of the Artillerie’s facilities or spaces, from the large courtyards to the heritage-listed staircases, the library, or the rooms of the Innovation Pavilion.
The names of companies, foundations, associations, clubs, committees, and graduation classes will be displayed on a plaque in the chosen space.
The spaces are divided into four categories:
- Category 1 – major facilities: donation of €1M or more
- Category 2 – circulation, common or work areas: donation between €250,000 and €999,999
- Category 3 – classrooms and offices: donation between €50,000 and €249,999
- Category 4 – outdoor furniture and equipment (opening in 2020): donation of under €50,000
The duration of the naming rights depends on the amount of the gift.
Donors are also recognised in the following manner:
- Name displayed on the donors’ wall at the entrance of the site, for donations over €100,000 (with donations over €1M highlighted on the first plaque)
- Recognition of donors at the moment of inauguration (invitations to the event, press releases, articles on the institutional website, etc.). A special event from the Duchesse de Galliera circle (€250,000) upwards
- Recognition of donors in institutional communication campaigns during the inauguration (press releases, articles on the institutional website, etc.)
- Inclusion in our physical and digital communications
Our sponsors are associated with the Sciences Po 2022 campaign events and invited to share the highlights of life at Sciences Po (conferences, academic and student life).