Interviews, notes and analyses
The "Interviews, notes and analyses" section of LIEPP allows researchers to express themselves, based on their scientific expertise and in particular on the projects they are conducting at LIEPP, in a format that is short (2,000 words maximum) and accessible to the general public. The texts and ideas expressed are the sole responsibility of their authors.
Several formats fit into this section:
- the valorisation of preliminary results of projects funded by LIEPP;
- a reaction to current issues based on the expertise developed by the researchers;
- elements updating a previous publication on the basis of a change in the news or legal framework, for example;
- discussions on the presentation of a new project or publication,
- methodological notes, etc.
Latest Interviews, notes or analyses
- La "Santé dans toutes les politiques", une démarche encore trop rare en France (interview with Laurence Warin, June 2022)
- Understanding the visible representation gaps in democratic parliaments, on the eve of the 2022 French legislative elections (interview with Laura Morales and Claire Vincent-Mory, June 2022)
- Stage au LIEPP sur la recherche interdisciplinaire dans le domaine de l'environnement (FR) (interview with Sophia Noël, May 2022)